Saturday, December 18, 2010

Moving forward!

It has been a little to long since I last wrote... not much has happened... but I do have some exciting news!

I will be taking Medical Assistant classes in a could of weeks... that means in ONE year I will be able to start a "big girl" job!!! Im so excited I cant even explain it!
 I graduated High School in 05.. and have pretty much nothing to show for the past 5 years of going to school.  I have gone to three different colleges and have changed majors thee to four times. I moved to Madison about a year and a half ago for school/ move in with my love.  Living together has been amazing and we are closer then ever but, I have felt like I was standing still watching the world go by.  I cant wait to start this process and feel like I finally have a purpose!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment