Sunday, December 19, 2010

December!

This has to be hands down my favorite winter month!
Why you ask.....

1. My saviors birthday
2. Davids birthday
3. My birthday
4. SNOW
It is just filled with so much excitment! 

We had two big celebrations at our apartment within 11 days!  My Birthday on the 2nd and Davids on the 11th.  All of our friends came over to help us celebrate.  There were drinks, games and presents... after all that excitment we all headed out to cause trouble in Madison!  It was an amzing time that I will never forget... thanks to my lo♥e!

 I have gotten so close to some of these wonderful people and Im so blesses to have them in my life! It took me a little while to feel like Madison was my home.. but with the help of some I have come to feel like I belong! I guess that is what good friends will do :)



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment