Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Goals

WOW... I have not been doing any of my goals! I defiantly have not been writing every day.. or crafting. BUT I have been making something new (and healthy) for dinner onceish a week.. so that is a plus. I do have to confess though.. I have been spending my time (that I should be blogging) on a website called sparkpeople. About a week ago I decided to put my words into action and get in shape. I know Im not way over weight.. but I dont feel completely comfortable in my own skin like I used to. SO I joined sparkpeople and have set my goal to do cardo 3x/week and eating less junk and healthier foods!

If you dont know what sparkpeople is ... it is a website (community) that allows you to track you calorie intake and the calories you burn while working out. It is kind of like facebook but with with everyone having the same goals.. You have a wall that people can write on, groups you can join and friends you can request! So far no weight loss but I have met some pretty cool people that live right in Madison! i have also recruited my mom and maybe my sister! Hopefully I keep on the track I have set for myself!!

If you want to check it out... sparkpeople.com ... my name is Kristyrose2... add me as a friend! :)

1 comment:

  1. How is sparkpeople going? I will have to check that out !!

    ReplyDelete