Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Surprise Surprise...

Hello!

after getting back to Madison from Christmas break ... we got a little surprise.... :/
My boyfriend and I had gone home over Christmas break for about two weeks. It was so much fun getting to spend time with family and friends!! The morning before we were going to be leaving to go back to Madison I got a call from the Madison police dpt. Apparently someone had broken into three apts. in my building ... all on my floor... and yes mine was one of them. Whoever this person was ( probably a homeless person) was living in the guys apt who lives across the hall from us for who knows how long. This intruder broke our door... took most of our food... took all our alcohol and beer... and backing good! WTF!!! Show some respect for people who work and go to school full time... we don't have the time or money to deal with this.

Anyways we got home and the place was a MESS (the worst thing was we cleaned just before we left). And on top of all that I had to get ready for work at 9am and leave my bf to deal with everything. :( I told him that he could wait until I got home around 1 to clean the apt. Well to my surprise he has everything picked up and spotless WITH candles burning for me when I walked in the door. Needless to say it was very hard going to sleep that first night ... but things are getting easier and we both are not as tense!


I know when my faith in humanity is tested...it is His way of telling me to take a step back and love everything He has given me........ My soul finds rest in God alone: My salvation comes from Him. -Psalms 62:1

No comments:

Post a Comment