Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dont Settle for Less in Life

I really hate when you start a new job... your loving it and then after a few months you still don't feel like you are apart of the "team". I have three jobs (well really 2.5) and one of those jobs are just not working out. I have been working at a doggie day care since January. After not getting many hours and being paid on the lower end I have decided to look for a new job and move on.

It stinks because I LOVE working with all the dogs. The people (all 6 of them) on the other hand are not much of a joy to be around (especially my manager). When I work with her I feel like all she does is talk AT me and not to me. She talks to the dogs and the other co-workers completely different then she does to me. I wouldn't even call it talking more like "barking" (lol) accompanied with the roll of her eyes. Yesterday I worked in the morning with her and I cant do it anymore. I should not dread going into work...So instead of just dealing with it I have put in resumes in a few places and I hope one of them sticks! :)

What makes all of this so irritating/confusing is that in all of my jobs I have never been treated like this. I have always gotten along with my co-workers. I think I am an asset to any team and I guess I don't understand why that is not being seen here... oh well, time to get over it and keep moving on!

No comments:

Post a Comment